Thursday, May 13, 2010

Welcome, First Years!


Hello everyone!

We are all very blessed to be here! I've been told by many who are further along in their medical education that the support and friendship of fellow medical families is a cherished component of this long journey. As the First Year Representative of the MSA (Medical Student Alliance) it is my hope that we can all get to know and help each other, that we can forge friendships and have fun.

This blog will be a place to post get togethers and activities specifically for the spouses and families of first year medical students. I'm still trying to decide what we should do. If you would like to suggest an activity I would love your input. These activities will be separate from MSA activities . We do not have a budget and I would prefer that most of the things we do together be inexpensive or free to ensure that all can participate.

I would love to meet you all! I can help you move in, get settled, and share desserts. Let me know if you need help finding housing or getting to know the city better.

-Michelle

P.S. My husband just came back from Freshman Orientation and informed me that the first year classes will be combined with the Dental Students. I'm not sure if there is an MSA type thing for dental families, if there isn't please join us!! We'd love to get to know you, too :D

No comments:

Post a Comment